Application For the Therapy Group Practice Success Program
The Therapy Group Practice Success (GPS) program is an exclusive program for a select group of ambitious business owners running a Group Psychotherapy Practice. The ideal candidate:
- Has an established Group Practice with at least 5 clinical associates providing psychotherapy.
- Desires significant growth and increased profit, but also has a strong service orientation, is open to learning, feedback, AND can give as much as they receive.
- Lastly, because this program tends to develop a tight community of people sharing their joys, frustrations, and successes, we also prefer people who are fun to be with and can play and work hard.
Contact us for a 15 minute phone call by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Contact us page. We’d be happy to answer your questions live. We LOVE to share our enthusiasm about the GPS program!
Here’s how the process works:
- Fill out the application by clicking the button below and hit SUBMIT at the end.
- Applications will be carefully reviewed & considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Participants’ geographical areas will be taken into account to avoid any potential business conflicts.
- Within 5-10 business days, we will contact you to let you know if you have been selected for participation in the GPS program!
Program Cost: One-time enrollment of $1995 plus 12 monthly payments of $795 (ongoing membership after 1 year is available at a lower cost). Members cover travel, accommodations, meal, & entertainment expenses for San Diego GPS Intensive Weekend.